Blueberry Spirulina Smoothie
Banana-kiwi Spirulina Smoothie
- 2 avocados,
- Cayenne pepper,
- Fresh lime juice to taste,
- 2 medium tomatoes,
- 2 cloves crushed garlic,
- salt to taste,
- 1 teaspoon Spirulina
- 2 tablespoons salsa (optional)
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion (optional).
Mash avocados. Add all other ingredients and mix them well. One of the easiest and quickest recipes… also, who doesn’t love Guacamole?
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk or coconut water
- 1 kiwi, peeled
- 1/2 banana, peeled, sliced and frozen
- 1/2 cup frozen mango or pineapple chunks
- 1 teaspoon spirulina powder
- 1/2 cup fresh baby spinach leaves (optional)
- 1 teaspoon chia or hemp seeds
Add all ingredients on a blender, blend well together and voila!
- 1 (15 ounce) can of chickpeas (drained and rinsed- about 2 cups)
- ¼ cup of tahini (sesame seed butter)
- 1/3 cup water
- Juice from 1 fresh lemon (about 2-3 Tablespoons)
- 1 Tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon Spirulina
- 1 Tbs. minced garlic
- 1 Tbs. paprika
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
Mix ingredients in a food processor or blender, and blend well. Eat with your favourite chips or crackers!